Some interesting facts about Google music:
- Partnership with Universal and Sony
- Efficient music management makes it easier and accessible to listen to music
- Storage space - 20 000 songs on Google servers.
- Supports many file types - MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC
- Mainly targeted to the android market.
- Prices: Free up to $1.29.
- Used with Google +
- Artists can create their own page to market the brand.
I Think this is a great new product as it increases competition with apple and allows for another legitimate music distribution site.